All facility use is reserved on our online reservation system. Click on the Community User button and follow the instructions in the upper right hand corner. Once you become a Community User, you may apply to use our facilities.
When space is available, individuals and community members may apply to reserve District facilities. The requested times may not interfere with the Beaverton School District instructional programs, student athletics or activities and school-related groups.
After School Enrichment:
- Programs will run from October 1st to May 31st.
- The school year will be divided into three terms and you will reserve use by term:
- Fall - October through December
- Winter - January through March
- Spring - April through May
- All events must end by 4pm.
- No programs will be offered on Wednesdays due to early release.
We are currently reserving our buildings through 5/31/19. No requests will be accepted or approved after that date. Due to summer school, construction, maintenance and bond projects, summer use at any of our schools will be limited. Please contact us for more information.
Reservations for the 19/20 school year will be accepted beginning 7/1/19.
District Closures: When the District is closed for inclement weather, ALL facility use is cancelled.
Questions regarding fees, invoices, online payments, policy and procedural issues should be directed to the Facility Use Team at 503.356.4619 or firstname.lastname@example.org