Flyer Review Process
District Flyer Review Process
2019-2020 School Year
The Beaverton School District reviews materials requests from community-based, non-profit and for-profit organizations on a monthly basis. The word "flyer" includes, but is not limited to: poster, pamphlet, brochure or catalog.
- Flyer Review Criteria
- What to Submit
- How to Submit
- How to Make Your Flyer ADA Accessible
- Submission Deadlines
All flyers must include the following disclaimer: The Beaverton School District does not sponsor or endorse the activities and/or information in community flyers.
- A final version of your materials in ADA compliant PDF format - no drafts.
- A cover sheet with the following information:
- Name and phone number of someone to contact in case of questions
- Email address to have the notification emailed to you
- Who the flyer is targeting: students, parents and/or staff
- What grade level(s) the flyer is targeting - or - indicate the name of the school(s) to receive the flyer.
Note: Due to safety concerns, visual aesthetics and volume of requests, community-based signs and banners are prohibited on District property that is visible from the street.
- The Beaverton School District reserves the right to modify these procedures as necessary.
The Flyer Approval Notification Form will provide you with distribution instructions; if not approved, you will receive decline information.
Submission & Notification Dates
Questions? Call Communications & Community Involvement at 503.356.4360