TEAM INFO BY SPORT
Aloha Boys Head/Varsity Coach: Enrique Abad
Phone: 503-380-6669 (text message)
At the school available time: 7:15 – 2:30 pm, Room E8
Boys Assistance Soccer Coaches: Eduardo Garcia, Estuardo Perez & Daniel Van Nagy
- Time and place: Aloha Grass Field & Soccer Turf Field (Mt. View)
- The boys’ teams will practice Every day after school
- Practices will be held from August to November.
- -Varsity will practice at Mt. View Soccer Fields from 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- -JV will practice at AHS grass field from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- -JV2 will practice at AHS grass field from 5:00 PM- 7:00 PM
- Players must be present at the start of practice time already in uniform with the proper shorts, shin guards, soccer cleats and a full water bottle.
- Any player that will be absent from a practice or late for a practice is required to contact their coach no later than the evening before practice.
- NOTE: The exceptions will be a family emergency or medical reason.
- Any player suffering from illness during a school day must have the parent contact their coach in order to excuse the player from practice.
- Players who are absent from or late to a practice without contacting the coach prior will run a number of laps as determined by their coach before being allowed to rejoin the practice.
- Avoid using cleats on the track
- Avoid bringing food to practice
- Bicycles and skateboards must stay outside of the stadium complex
- Players need to be involved in their practices and games.
- Everyone must collaborate in collect at the beginning and after the practices the soccer equipment (soccer balls, cons, pennies, garbage, etc.)
Tournament Game Procedures
- The tournament season is set to begin August with two days in the week as primary game days.
NOTE: The game schedules will be hand out once we know how many Aloha teams will be participating in the tournament. (August 28)
- Players must be present at the game field no later than 40 minutes prior to game time already in uniform with the proper jersey, shorts, socks, shin guards, soccer cleats and a full water bottle.
- Any player that will be absent from a game or late for a game is required to contact their coach no later than the evening before that game.
NOTE: The exceptions will be a family emergency or medical reason.
- Players who are late to a game without contacting the coach prior will sit-out one-half of the game.
- Players who miss a game without contacting the coach prior will sit-out one full game. The player is still required to be at the game they sit-out.
- Players must bring their uniforms, shin guards, water bottles and cleats to the games.
- Players are required to attend all classes during a school day. Any player with an unexcused school absence need contact the coach prior resume their practices.
- Any player who receives a detention assignment for irresponsible behavior will be held responsible on the soccer field as well and as such will not be able to practice or play until the detention has been served.
These rules and procedures are designed to encourage mature and responsible behavior as Aloha High School Students and Aloha Soccer Team Players.