Detailed Registration Instructions
Online registrations for ALL SPORTS are OPEN.
To register for athletics for the 20-21 school year, you will use the ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM, which requires signing in using your ParentVue username with a separate password of your choosing.
Follow the link provided here to access it:
STEP - BY - STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND FILL OUT THE FORMS ARE BELOW IN THE GREEN SECTION.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the Physical you submit when registering does not include ALL of the following it is NOT valid and you will be required to submit a new form:
DATE OF THE EXAM (Listed at the top of the page. The doctor's signature date is not a valid exam date.)
DOCTOR'S NAME (Must be readable/printed. Forms with only a signature are not valid.)
DOCTOR'S CONTACT INFORMATION
DOCTOR'S CLINIC LOCATION INFORMATION
DON'T HAVE A PARENT VUE ACCOUNT YET? LEARN HOW TO GET ONE:
You MUST have a ParentVUE account set up BEFORE you can go to the Online Payment System and setup an account there to register for Sports.
FIRST: Check to see if you already have a ParentVUE account set up.
Follow these steps to register for Athletics:
1. Follow the above link to the Online Payment System.
2. Sign in using your Parent Vue username, and password that you created for the Online Payment System:
-If you do not have a Parent Vue account follow the instructions above in the blue section to set one up.
-PLEASE NOTE: If you have previously setup a Parent Vue or Online Payment System Guest Account, it WILL NOT WORK for registration for Athletics. You have to set up a proper Parent Vue account.
3. Once you are signed in to the Online Payment System via the above link, look under Shop and find the link that says “Register for Athletics and Activities” as seen below:
4. InTouch Registration will open and then you can select the Sport you wish to register for and fill out all of the steps of the registration process as seen here. (once completed you may register for multiple other sports, the forms will be marked as completed):
- Athletic Participation Form: fill out completely, and parent signs it. This is completed once a year: YOU MUST INCLUDE proof of health insurance (provider and policy number) on this form, to participate.
- Athletic Participation Rules Form: read and both parent and student sign the form (see below for a short description of athletic participation requirements).
- School Sports Pre-Participation Examination Form: fill out completely and both parent and student sign at the bottom. This is equivalent to Part 1 (front side) of the Physical form from last year. This is required, even if you already have a current valid physical on file with the Athletic Office.
- Physical Examination Upload: upload a copy of the Physical Examination (Part 2 of last year's form) completed by a doctor**. (Exams are only valid for two years from the date the exam was completed by the doctor. Once expired, Athletes will be ineligible to participate until a new one is submitted). IF the student already had a valid physical on file from last year, this step may already say completed. If not you can contact the Athletic Office to ask about currently valid Physicals that were already on file from last year HERE.
COVID 19 WAIVER FORM: This form has been ADDED to all registrations. This is required this year before participating in any workouts or practices.
5. Submit the registration. Continue to monitor your email for notifications about approved, or denied, forms and follow the instructions or requests when forms are denied.
6. IF NECESSARY: Email any additionally required OSAA forms in to the Athletic Office directly. Forms such as Eligible Student Transfer Certificate, Foreign Student Eligibility Checklist, Home School Eligibility Parent Checklist, School Representation Eligibility Certificate, Student Intent to Transfer Certificate. See frequently asked questions for more information about those forms, when they are required. Already established AHS students, and incoming 9th graders do not need these forms.
**NOTE FOR PHYSICAL UPLOAD:
You can download and print a copy of the standard Physical Exam form from the link below. The part to bring to the doctor to be filled out is the second page titled “School Sports Pre‐Participation Examination – Part 2: Medical Provider Completes.” If you do not have access to a scanner to scan and upload a copy once the doctor has filled it out, you can take a picture of the completed form and upload that instead. HOWEVER:
-The picture must be clear and completely readable, and include the entire form in one picture.
-The DATE OF EXAM, Student's name/info, the Doctor’s signature, AND the Doctor’s FULL contact information must be included and readable in the image.