Detailed Registration Instructions
Follow these steps to register for Athletics:
1. Follow this link to the Online Payment System: Online Payment System
2. Click the button that says "Click here to setup your account" if you have never signed in before.
PLEASE NOTE: This login is not the ParentVue login, but you do need your ParentVue username and enter it in the username field, then click "search." If the message "Check your inbox for a link to setup your password" appears in green, then you can proceed to the next step. If a red message appears that there is an error, please contact the Counseling Office so they can help you setup a proper email address with ParentVue (use the blue section above to contact the couseling office), and come back to this process after the error has been fixed.
3. Check your email inbox for the link, and click it to setup your new password for the Online Payment System.
4. Sign in using your Parent Vue username, and new password that you just created for the Online Payment System here.
5. Once you are signed in to the Online Payment System, click on your Student's Name under "Shopping For". Then scroll down and look under "Shop" and find the link that says “Register for Athletics and Activities” as seen below:
6. InTouch Registration will open and display your students name and the following options in the either the left hand menu, or the drop down menu on mobile devices:
Click on "Find Registrations" and the list of open sports registrations should appear. IF YOU ARE USING A SMART PHONE please make sure you wait a few minutes after clicking the link. It often takes a long time to open on mobile devices.
7. Select the Sport you wish to register for from the list of available registrations:
8. Click on the "fill out" button for each of the steps of the registration process as seen here (Once completed you may register for multiple other sports, the forms will be marked as completed):
- Athletic Participation Form: fill out completely, and parent signs it. This is completed once a year: YOU MUST INCLUDE proof of health insurance (provider and policy number) on this form, to participate.
- Athletic Participation Rules Form: read and both parent and student sign the form.
- School Sports Pre-Participation Examination Form: fill out completely and both parent and student sign at the bottom. This is equivalent to Part 1 (front side) of the Physical form that you take to the doctor's office. This is required, even if you already have a current valid physical on file with the Athletic Office with Part 1 filled out.
- Physical Examination Upload: upload a copy of the Physical Examination, Part 2 of the paper form completed by a doctor**. Exams are only valid for two years from the date the exam was completed by the doctor. Once expired, Athletes will be ineligible to participate until a new one is submitted. IF the student already had a valid physical on file from last year, this step may already say completed as soon as the registration is open. If it does not say completed, but you believe it should, you can contact the Athletic Office to ask about currently valid Physicals HERE.
- COVID 19 Waiver Form: This has been required for the past two years before participating in any workouts, practices, or regular seasons.
- PAY the Participation Fee: this step will only appear in the registration for Non-cut sports once the season has begun, and for CUT sports once the coach has confirmed your student is on the team. Please check back with the registration later to make your payment.
**IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PHYSICAL UPLOAD:
You can download and print a copy of the standard Physical Exam form from the links in the "Getting Ready to Register..." section above. Bring the entire form, both parts, with you to the doctor and then the Doctor will complete the “School Sports Pre‐Participation Examination – Part 2: Medical Provider Completes.” If you do not have access to a scanner to scan and upload a copy once it is complete, you can take a picture of the completed form and upload that instead. HOWEVER:
-The picture must be clear and completely readable, and include the entire form in one picture.
-The DATE OF EXAM, Student's name/info, the Doctor’s signature, AND the Doctor’s FULL contact information must be included and readable in the image.
9. After each of the forms, and the physical upload have been submitted, continue to monitor your email for notifications about approved, or denied, forms. For denied forms, follow the instructions or requests which will be listed in the registration, and resubmit the forms for approval.
10. IF NECESSARY: Email any additionally required OSAA forms in to the Athletic Office directly. Forms such as Eligible Student Transfer Certificate, Foreign Student Eligibility Checklist, Home School Eligibility Parent Checklist, School Representation Eligibility Certificate, Student Intent to Transfer Certificate. See frequently asked questions for more information about those forms, when they are required. Already established AHS students, and incoming 9th graders do not need these forms.