REGISTER FOR ATHLETICS
REGISTRATIONS for ALL Spring 21-22 season sports are open!
STILL HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT REGISTERING AFTER FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS? LOOK UNDER FAQ's IN THE YELLOW SECTION BELOW, UNDER "ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION.
Here are some things you should have completed BEFORE you start your registration:
1. Make sure a parent or guardian has a valid ParentVUE account. (See blue Parent VUE section on the detailed instructions page for more help with that.
2. Make sure your Parent/Guardian can use their ParentVUE username to setup an Online Payment System account. (See detailed instructions for more help on setting that up).
3. Make sure that after your parent/guardian signs in to the Online Payment System and clicks on your name, and then "Register for Athletics" that you see the currently open registrations for the 21-22 year (Winter and Spring Sports, currently).
NOTE: If you do not see the current registrations and it only says "No registrations available" please email the Athletic Office by clicking the button below.
4. GET YOUR DOCTOR'S PHYSICAL READY: If you do not have a physical already filed with the Athletic Office, make your appointment and get your physical done so you will be ready. You can download a copy of the REQUIRED Physical form by clicking the button(s) below.
NOTE: If you have a physical on file with the Athletic Office but you are not sure when it is going to expire email the Athletic Office by clicking the button above to find out when your current Physical expires.
5. Make sure you have current health insurance coverage. If you do not have coverage through your parent/guardian, they can get you individual School based coverage for the purposes of participating in sports. See information on that individual coverage here: Myers-Stevens & Toohey.