PLEASE NOTE: PRIOR TO ANY PARTICIPATION IN SPORTS THE BELOW FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED, INCLUDING PARTICIPATION IN ALL SUMMER LEAGUES/CAMPS/TRAINING
TO REGISTER FOR ATHLETICS AT ALOHA HIGH SCHOOL YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
Athletic Participation Form (once per school year, required for ALL Seasons)
- Please complete all information on the BSD Athletic Participation Form.
- You must include proof of health insurance (provider and policy number) to participate.
Sports Physical (every 2 years, required for ALL Seasons)
- Physicals are required while participating in any sport: they are only valid for two years from the Date of the Exam. Once expired, Athletes will be ineligible to participate until a new one is submitted.
ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS:
Participation Fees (Fall, Winter, Spring Only)
- Athletic participation fee is $225 and is required at the beginning of the sport season. For Sports requiring tryouts/cuts fees will not be collected until after team selection.
- Student athletes who would like to pay their participation fees on a payment schedule should contact the Athletic Director.
Academic Requirements (Fall, Winter, Spring Only)
- Must have passed 5 classes from the previous semester. (Does not apply to first semester freshmen.)
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 classes (2.5 credits) during the academic term of participation.
- At start of the school year, be on track to graduate (for details about this requirement see Athletic Director).
Remember, your physical form, signed participation form, and proof of insurance are all required prior to participation in ANY season, including Summer Camps/Training.
If you have questions, please call the athletic department at 503-356-2775.