Register For Athletics
Online Registrations for All Sports are now OPEN.
NEED HELP REGISTERING? SEE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS/FAQ BELOW
To register for athletics for the 20-21 school year, you will use the ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM, which requires signing in using your Parent Vue information. Follow the link provided here to access it.
- DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING FOR ATHLETICS
- ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
- FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ's)
PLEASE NOTE: PRIOR TO ANY PARTICIPATION IN SPORTS, INCLUDING SUMMER SPORTS, ONLINE REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED.
Follow these steps to register for Athletics:
1. Follow the above link to the Online Payment System.
2. Sign in using your Parent Vue account name, and password that you created:
-If you do not have a Parent Vue account follow the instructions listed there on how to set one up, and then once it is active you will be able to come back and sign in to the Online Payment System.
-To get your Activation key you can contact the school HERE, and ask for the Parent Vue Activation Key and setup instructions. Make sure to include your students full name and 6 digit student ID#
-PLEASE NOTE: If you have previously setup a Parent Vue or Online Payment System Guest Account, it WILL NOT WORK for registration for Athletics. You have to set up a proper Parent Vue account.
3. Once you are signed in, look under Shop and find the link that says “Register for Athletics and Activities” seen below:
4. InTouch Registration will open and then you can select the Sport you wish to register for and fill out all four steps of the registration process as seen here:
- Athletic Participation Form: fill out completely, and parent signs it. This is completed once a year: YOU MUST INCLUDE proof of health insurance (provider and policy number) on this form, to participate.
- Athletic Participation Rules Form: read and sign the form, both parent and student (see below for a short description of athletic participation requirements).
- School Sports Pre-Participation Examination Form: fill out completely and sign at the bottom, both parent and student. This is equivalent to Part 1 (front side) of the Physical form from last year. This is required, even if you already have a current valid physical on file with the Athletic Office.
- Physical Examination Upload: upload a copy of the Physical Examination (Part 2 of last year's form) completed by a doctor**. ( Exams are only valid for two years from the date the exam was completed by the doctor. Once expired, Athletes will be ineligible to participate until a new one is submitted). IF the student already had an valid physical on file from last year, this step may say completed.
5. Submit the registration. Continue to monitor your email for notifications about approved, or denied, forms and follow the instructions or request when forms are denied.
6. IF NECESSARY: Email any additionally required OSAA forms in to the Athletic Office directly. Forms such as Eligible Student Transfer Certificate, Foreign Student Eligibility Checklist, Home School Eligibility Parent Checklist, School Representation Eligibility Certificate, Student Intent to Transfer Certificate. See frequently asked questions for more information about those forms, when they are required. Already established AHS students, and incoming 9th graders do not need these forms.
**NOTE FOR PHYSICAL UPLOAD: You can download and print a copy of the standard Physical Exam form from the link below. The part to bring to the doctor to be filled out is the second page titled “School Sports Pre‐Participation Examination – Part 2: Medical Provider Completes.” If you do not have access to a scanner to scan and upload a copy once the doctor has filled it out, you can take a picture of the completed form and upload that instead. HOWEVER:
-The picture must be clear and completely readable, and include the entire form in one picture.
-The Exam Date, Student's name/info, the Doctor’s signature, AND the Doctor’s FULL contact information must be included and readable in the image.
Participation Fees (Fall, Winter, Spring Only)
- Athletic participation fee is $225 and is required at the beginning of the sport season. For Sports requiring tryouts/cuts fees will not be collected until after team selection. NOTE: Cheer pays an Activities Fee of $85, instead of the Athletic Participation fee.
- Student athletes who would like to pay their participation fees on a payment schedule should contact the Athletic Office.
**PLEASE NOTE: FEES FOR SUMMER/FALL OF 20-21 YEAR WILL NOT BE COLLECTED UNTIL THE DISTRICT CAN CONFIRM OUR ABILITY TO HAVE SPORTS AS USUAL FOR THE SEASON**
Academic Requirements (Fall, Winter, Spring Only)
- Must have passed 5 classes from the previous semester. (Does not apply to first semester freshmen.)
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 classes (2.5 credits) during the academic term of participation.
- At start of the school year, be on track to graduate (for details about this requirement see Athletic Director).
Remember, your physical form, signed participation form, and proof of insurance are all required prior to participation in ANY season, including Summer Camps/Training.
If you have questions, please email the Athletic Department by clicking HERE.
- My student wants to register for more than one sport. How do we do that?
- When we sign in and click on "Register for Athletics" we are getting a message that says "No registrations are open at this time." What do we do?
- We do not have Health Insurance coverage. Can my student register and participate in sports without it?
- We do not have a Primary Family Physician. Where can we go to get a physical?
- We do not have a Primary Family Physician. Do we have to have one in order to register?
- My student is a Homeschooled/Private School student but lives in the Aloha HS boundary and wants to participate in sports. How do we register?
- We will be moving into the Aloha HS boundary for the 20-21 year and my student wants to participate in sports there over the summer. How do we register?
- We just transferred mid-year, and my student would like to participate in sports with Aloha. How do we register?
- My student lives closest to Aloha HS, and wants to play sports there, but we live within the boundaries of another High School. How can we transfer?
If you want to register for multiple sports, you must register under each sport separately. However, after the first registration is completed all following registrations will automatically include the completed/required forms, so you need only open the registration for the next sport and submit it.
This message generally means you are signing in with a guest account, and you need to have set up a proper Parent Vue account in order to see the actual registrations for your student. OR your student needs to be enrolled in the next academic year so that they can be able to view upcoming registrations. Please contact the Athletic Office HERE to determine what you need to do.
All students must be covered by a Health Insurance policy, in order to be able to participate in any sports. This is a Beaverton School District policy. If you would like to make a one time purchase of a Student Sickness and Accident Plan to cover your student in order for them to participate, you can visit this website for policy options and pricing:
There are several places that will take walk-ins, and work with patients who do not have a primary physician. Click the link to see a list of places with pricing and availability.
Family Physician information is recommended on the Participation form, but not required. You can enter "N/A" in those fields in order to complete the registration. Health Insurance Provider and Policy however IS REQUIRED, and any registrations lacking the proper information in those fields will be denied.
All students who do not attend Aloha HS, or one of the BSD Options schools, but live in our boundary must first contact the Registrar to register as an Athletics Only student at Aloha HS. After that process is complete, you will be able to create a Parent Vue account, and sign in to register online. This process must be completed before the student can participate in any sports. Contact the Registrar HERE.
ADDITIONALLY, non attending students must complete additional OSAA forms in order to represent Aloha HS in sports. See below links for these forms:
If you will be moving into the Aloha HS boundary, and your student would like to register to participate in sports over the summer with Aloha HS, you must contact the Registrar to make sure the initial transfer paperwork is completed. After that process is complete, you will be able to create a Parent Vue account, and sign in to register for sports online. This process must be completed before the student can participate in any sports.
Additionally, students who intend to transfer to attend Aloha HS, but have not yet attended, must complete additional forms from the OSAA in order to represent Aloha HS in sports. See below link for these forms:
If the transfer is complete and the student is already an Aloha HS student, you may create an online account using the Parent Vue information and register per the normal online registration process. However, due to the students affiliation with another school during the same academic year, the OSAA requires additional forms be completed in order to represent Aloha HS in sports. See below link for these forms:
Students must participate in sports with the High School that covers the boundary in which they live, regardless of the actual distance from the home to the School. If there are extenuating circumstances for a transfer, you must contact the principal of the school in whose boundary you live, to request an Administrative Transfer.
!!9/15/20 Online Registration should be functioning normally!!
If you are still having issues with accessing the Online Registration through InTouch after signing in to the Online Payment System, please contact the Athletic Office HERE.
Thanks, Athletic Office