Online Registration for All Athletics is now OPEN.
To register for athletics for the 20-21 school year (including any participation during the 2020 summer season) you will use the online PAYMENT SYSTEM, WHICH REQUIRES SIGNING IN USING YOUR PARENT VUE INFORMATION. FOLLOW THE BELOW LINK:
FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER SEE BELOW.
ALSO SEE ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
- DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING FOR ATHLETICS
- ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
- Frequently Asked Questions
PLEASE NOTE: PRIOR TO ANY PARTICIPATION IN SPORTS, INCLUDING SUMMER SPORTS, ONLINE REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED.
Follow these steps to register for Athletics:
1. Follow the above ONLINE REGISTRATION link to the Online Payment System.
2. Sign in using your Parent Vue account name, and password that you created. If you do not have a Parent Vue account follow the instructions listed there on how to set one up.
3. Once you are signed in, look under Shop and find the link that says “Register for Athletics and Activities”
4. Select the Sport you wish to register for and fill out all four steps of the registration process. This includes:
- Filling out the “Athletic Participation Form” completely, and signing. This is to be completed once a year: YOU MUST INCLUDE proof of health insurance (provider and policy number) to participate.
- Reading and signing the full “Athletic Participation RULES” form (see below for a short description of athletic participation requirements).
- Filling out the “School Sports Pre-Participation Examination Form” (Part 1) completely, and signing
- Uploading a copy of the Physical Examination (Part 2) completed by a doctor** (must be completed every two years, at the same time as part 1. Exams are only valid for two years from the date the exam was completed by the doctor. Once expired, Athletes will be ineligible to participate until a new one is submitted).
5. Submit the registration. Continue to monitor your email for notifications about approved, or denied forms.
6. IF NECESSARY: Email any additionally required OSAA forms in to the Athletic Office directly. Forms such as Eligible Student Transfer Certificate, Foreign Student Eligibility Checklist, Home School Eligibility Parent Checklist, School Representation Eligibility Certificate, Student Intent to Transfer Certificate. See frequently asked questions for more information about those forms, when they are required. Already established AHS students, and incoming 9th graders do not need these forms.
**NOTE FOR PHYSICAL UPLOAD: You can download and print a copy of the standard Physical Exam form from the link below. The part to bring to the doctor to be filled out is the second page titled “School Sports Pre‐Participation Examination – Part 2: Medical Provider Completes.” If you do not have access to a scanner to scan and upload a copy once the doctor has filled it out, you can take a picture of the completed form and upload that instead. HOWEVER:
-The picture must be clear and completely readable, and include the entire form in one picture.
-The Exam Date, Student's name/info, the Doctor’s signature, AND the Doctor’s FULL contact information must be included and readable in the image.
Participation Fees (Fall, Winter, Spring Only)
- Athletic participation fee is $225 and is required at the beginning of the sport season. For Sports requiring tryouts/cuts fees will not be collected until after team selection.
- Student athletes who would like to pay their participation fees on a payment schedule should contact the Athletic Office.
Academic Requirements (Fall, Winter, Spring Only)
- Must have passed 5 classes from the previous semester. (Does not apply to first semester freshmen.)
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 classes (2.5 credits) during the academic term of participation.
- At start of the school year, be on track to graduate (for details about this requirement see Athletic Director).
Remember, your physical form, signed participation form, and proof of insurance are all required prior to participation in ANY season, including Summer Camps/Training.
If you have questions, please email the Athletic Department by clicking HERE.
My student wants to register for more than one sport. How do we do that?
If you want to register for multiple sports, you must register under each sport separately. However, after the first registration is completed all following registrations will automatically include the completed/required forms, so you need only open the registration for the next sport and submit it.
We do not have Health Insurance coverage. Can my student register and participate in sports without it?
All students must be covered by a Health Insurance policy, in order to be able to participate in any sports. This is a Beaverton School District policy. If you would like to make a one time purchase of a Student Sickness and Accident Plan to cover your student in order for them to participate, you can visit this website for policy options and pricing:
We do not have a Primary Family Physician. Do we have to have one in order to register?
Family Physician information is recommended on the Participation form, but not required. You can enter "N/A" in those fields in order to complete the registration. Health Insurance Provider and Policy however IS REQUIRED, and any registrations lacking the proper information in those fields will be denied.
My student is a Homeschooled/Private School student but lives in the Aloha HS boundary and wants to participate in sports. How do we register?
All students who do not attend Aloha HS, or one of the BSD Options schools, but live in our boundary must first contact the Registrar to register as an Athletics Only student at Aloha HS. After that process is complete, you will be able to create a Parent Vue account, and sign in to register online. This process must be completed before the student can participate in any sports. Contact the Registrar HERE.
ADDITIONALLY, non attending students must complete additional OSAA forms in order to represent Aloha HS in sports. See below links for these forms:
We will be moving into the Aloha HS boundary for the 20-21 year and my student wants to participate in sports there over the summer. How do we register?
If you will be moving into the Aloha HS boundary, and your student would like to register to participate in sports over the summer with Aloha HS, you must contact the Registrar to make sure the initial transfer paperwork is completed. After that process is complete, you will be able to create a Parent Vue account, and sign in to register for sports online. This process must be completed before the student can participate in any sports.
Additionally, students who intend to transfer to attend Aloha HS, but have not yet attended, must complete additional forms from the OSAA in order to represent Aloha HS in sports. See below link for these forms:
We just transferred mid-year, and my student would like to participate in sports with Aloha. How do we register?
If the transfer is complete and the student is already an Aloha HS student, you may create an online account using the Parent Vue information and register per the normal online registration process. However, due to the students affiliation with another school during the same academic year, the OSAA requires additional forms be completed in order to represent Aloha HS in sports. See below link for these forms:
My student lives closest to Aloha HS, and wants to play sports there, but we live within the boundaries of another High School. How can we transfer?
Students must participate in sports with the High School that covers the boundary in which they live, regardless of the actual distance from the home to the School. If there are extenuating circumstances for a transfer, you must contact the principal of the school in whose boundary you live, to request an Administrative Transfer.