REGISTER FOR ATHLETICS
To register follow these steps:
1. Login to register by clicking the button: (you do not have to pay the registration fee until after you make the team) REGISTER HERE
If you want to see screen shot images of how to register see:
DETAILED REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS PAGE
2. Get your doctor's physical, and upload it:
Physical doctor's form must be stamped or stickered from doctor's office prior to submission.
ENGLISH PHYSICAL FORM SPANISH PHYSICAL FORM
3. Complete these forms when logged in and confirm your registration
- Participation Form (Fill out)
- Rules Form (Read and Sign)
- Medical History form (Fill out)
- Picture or scan of physical form (Upload)
- Communicable Disease Waiver (Fill Out)
- Auto Release (Fill out)
4. After you Register....
See our SEASON SPORTS PAGES for specific dates and coach contact information.
5. If you make the team PAY THE FEE:
Are you a Homeschool or Private School Student?:
Homeschool, Private School, Charter/Online School Students (NOT Flex Online) living in the Aloha Boundary:
You will need to be cross enrolled at Aloha High School for "Athletics Only" before you are able to register for any sport. Please see more information about this process by clicking the button below.
Non-BSD Student Registration Process
For students attending options schools such as BASE, ISB, ACMA, or Flex Online, you will not need to do this process.
Academic Requirements for Athletic Participation: