Aloha High School Marching Camp 2019
Click to view the Marching Ensemble Handbook 2019
8:00 am - Breakfast - all marching members
8:45 am - Call Time
9:00 am - Body Conditioning
10:00 am - Marching Basics
12:00 pm - Lunch
1:00 pm - Music Block
3:00 pm - Full Ensemble
6:00 pm - Dismiss
Please Note - While breakfast is not required, it is highly encouraged for all students. It is important to begin thinking like an athlete and come early enough to eat a good breakfast that will be provided. If you choose not to come for breakfast, call time is 8:45 am every day so that you can prepare for the day and be on the field by 8:50 am. You will be late if you arrive at 9:00 am.
What To Bring
- Large Water Bottle
- Sack Lunch Every Day
- Ample Snacks
- Instrument / Instrument Accessories
- Small Notebook
- Binder With Sheet Protectors
What NOT To Bring
- Electronics other than phone, gaming attachments for phone, etc.
- Messy Foods
- Any object not normally allowed at school
Other Things To Note
- Phone Policy: Students will not have access to their cell phones while on the field or during music rehearsals. They will be given periodic breaks during rehearsals and transitions when they make contact families.
- Marching band staff members are to be obeyed and respected at all times.
- Parents are always welcome to come and watch rehearsals.
- Call time is 8:45 am to begin rehearsals at 9:00 am. Do not arrive at 9:00 am, as this will not give you enough time to get ready for the day and to the field.
- Students may NOT leave campus for lunch.
- Athletic, well fitting tennis shoes, athletic socks
- Athletic shorts
- Come with a willing attitude to learn and make new friends.
- Follow all staff instructions with a willing and cheerful attitude.
- If the expectations listed here or in the Marching Ensemble Handbook are not adhered to, a conference between the student, parent/guardian, and staff members will be held to determine the student eligibility to continue in the ensemble.