ALOHA HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION - CLASS OF 2021
IMPORTANT GRADUATION DATES AND INFORMATION
Graduation June 12
- Need to pick up your cap/gown/lawn sign, etc? Go to A-4 Monday-Friday 8:00-2:00.
- May Senior Account Letter Sent Home
- This will let you know what AHS materials you have checked out and if you have any outstanding fees to clear.
- May 15 Graduation Speaker Application Due
- Send a horizontal 2-4 minute video and a typed copy of your speech to Lakisha_Clark@Beaverton.k12.or.us by May 19, 2021.
- June 5 Senior Prom - Details to be announced.
- Location - Jenkins Estate
- As of 4/27 no non-AHS guests allowed
- Limited numbers, seniors will have ticket priority
- June 8 Senior's Last Day
- June 9 Check out and Item Turn-in
- Turn in your Chromebook, textbooks, library books, pay outstanding fees.
- Pick up Senior cords and honor regalia
- June 11 Virtual Awards Ceremony broadcast via YouTube
- June 12 Graduation - Details to be confirmed. Graduates will choose one option.
In-person Ceremony 12:00-3:00 - Live streamed, 4 tickets per graduate
Drive-through Ceremony 5:30- 6:45 pm, two carloads per graduate