ALOHA HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION - CLASS OF 2021
IMPORTANT GRADUATION DATES AND INFORMATION
GRADUATION JUNE 12
|Complete The Graduation Participation Survey Here|
- Need to pick up your cap/gown/lawn sign, etc? Go to A-4 Monday-Friday 8:00-2:00.
- May Senior Account Letter Sent Home
- This will let you know what AHS materials you have checked out and if you have any outstanding fees to clear.
- May 19 Graduation Speaker Application Due
- Send a horizontal 2-4 minute video and a typed copy of your speech to Lakisha_Clark@Beaverton.k12.or.us by May 19, 2021.
- June 5 Senior Prom
- Location - Jenkins Estate 7:00-10:00
- See Class of 2021 CANVAS page for details
- June 8 Senior's Last Day
- June 9 Check out and Item Turn-in
- Turn in your Chromebook, textbooks, library books, pay outstanding fees.
- Pick up Senior cords and honor regalia
- June 11 Virtual Awards Ceremony broadcast via YouTube
- June 12 Graduation Graduates will choose one option.
In-person Ceremony 12:00-3:00 - Live streamed, 4 tickets per graduate
Drive-through Ceremony approximately 5:00- 6:45 pm, two carloads per graduate
Graduates will receive an email on June 8th with instructions and a map.
Tickets are required for all guests - 4 for field, 3 max for bleacher
Make graduation choice by June 4th
Yes, you may decorate your cap but keep it classy.
Cultural representations such as stoles or leis are allowed. Please do not wear candy or money leis or necklaces.
The graduation ceremony will be on the football field rain or shine. Please dress for the weather. Flat shoes are recommended.
Masks are not required however, 6-ft social distancing guidelines will apply.