District Wide Options Program &
Aloha High School Elective
All events and meetings for the Automotive Technology Options Program are cancelled. Questions regarding the program can be sent to the instructor, Louise Drow, firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates for the Auto Program:
- Remote Learning Begins April 13th - enrolled students should check their Canvas accounts daily
- Online Certificates are available via Ford, Electude and Cummins Diesel
- PCC Dual Credit will still be offered for students who have demonstrated proficiency in content areas
Are you interested in...
- Fixing things
- Operating machines and tools
- Solving problems with customers
- Troubleshooting with equipment
- Working as a team
In this program you'll...
- Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles
- Determine necessary service and repair actions needed for vehicle automotive systems
- Examine the operations of automotive systems
- Practice safe, legal, and ethical working habits
"This program changed my whole high school experience. I loved the hands on experience and being able to be an intern at a local dealership. I use those skills daily in my job now."
Possibilities After Graduation
Interested in what kind of training might come after high school? Want to know specific incomes for the state of Oregon? Click the photo below or here for Oregon Career Explorer.